Truckee Weekend

Truckee13

Truckee14

Truckee15

Truckee16

Truckee17

Truckee18

Pictured: Friday morning Breakfast with David at Squeeze In/Hop Hunter tasting/Exploring the property with Mom/Morning views from the front and back = my favorite time of day/Aunt Shellie riding the mini bike/Deer watching from the back deck/Jeepin’ to Boca/Lori & Dad’s b-day celebration at Cottonwood/Favorite homemade breakfast/Afternoon hike with family/Lunch beer aka last beer of the weekend.

Not Pictured: Dinner with Aubrey and Tyler/Major relaxation/2 hour dance off after dinner with Mom, Aunt Shellie, & Lori/Delicious cheeses & crackers/Gluten-free pancake cook off between me and mom/4-wheelin’ with 6 people in a truck and two dogs in the back/Many laughs & memories.

celyn February 2, 2015 at 7:20 am

looked like such a great weekend! loving your photos! food looks so good too!

styleandchocolates

David W. February 2, 2015 at 7:52 am

This was such a fun weekend! I wanna go back already! Love this pics… sad there’s no snow on the ground in January, but still beautiful and fun!

Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health February 2, 2015 at 9:51 am

Beautiful pictures, Kelli! The one of Ryder next to the lake is gorgeous. You should frame it!

I feel so bad that there wasn’t any snow but hopefully we’ll get something in the next month. We definitely need it!

Jane February 2, 2015 at 11:47 am

Looks like a gorgeous (and fun!) winter weekend up in Tahoe! I wouldn’t mind a little snow to start a falling though!

Kelli H. February 2, 2015 at 1:24 pm

That would have made it the perfect weekend. It’s so sad to see no snow except for way up at the resorts where it’s just being made.

Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness February 2, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Looks like an AWESOME weekend! Ryder is always so photogenic!

Meghan February 2, 2015 at 6:02 pm

So much fun. I love your Truckee posts!

Diane @ Life of Di. February 4, 2015 at 8:43 am

Loving the photos πŸ™‚ As always, the photos of Ryder are adorable and that first photo of the hot chocolate (?) looks delicious.

Kelli H. February 4, 2015 at 9:18 am

The hot chocolate was so good! I felt like a kid ordering one but David & I shared it. One went a long way. haha.

Shellie February 7, 2015 at 8:11 am

That weekend was a lot of fun and even though I would’ve loved some snow…it was fun exploring and hiking without it.
Laurie and I both want to thank you for the great find “The Squeeze” we went back Monday for lunch and two more Bloody Mary’s…the BEST ever!!!

Let us know if you find anymore good treasure BF places!

Kelli H. February 7, 2015 at 8:18 am

We had fun with you guys, too. I’ll let ya know if we find anymore gems. πŸ™‚

Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run February 10, 2015 at 10:03 am

your pup is so pretty!

sonia the mexigarian February 12, 2015 at 10:43 am

Looks like it was a fun weekend. I have only been to Tahoe area…maybe 4 times and mostly just for snow activities. πŸ™‚ that shot of Ryder by the lake is perfect.