Truckee Weekend

by Kelli H. on March 28, 2013

It was a damn good weekend with good friends, food, and drinks.

Shannon March 28, 2013 at 4:09 pm

I am drooling over those french fries and other food/drink photos! Looks like a great time.

sonia the mexigarian March 28, 2013 at 4:14 pm

yes, those french fies. . . drool. Looks like you had a lot of fun up there. love the picture of Ryder(?) with the snowball 🙂 what did you think of Eye of the toad Dry Pinot Noir?

Made in Sonoma March 28, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Haha, yeah, that’s Ryder. He was being so funny.

I’m a fan of rose’s in general, but I really liked it. I’d definitely drink it again.

Laura March 29, 2013 at 1:36 am

How did you like the Louis Bouillot!? That’s one of the brands I work with. I haven’t had a chance to taste it yet but I’m looking forward to it, I’ve heard great things!

Made in Sonoma March 29, 2013 at 4:22 am

I’m not a huge brut fan. I usually like my sparkling wines to be a tad sweeter, but it was good. Debby brought it & she mentioned you worked with them. That’s really cool!

Laura March 30, 2013 at 3:04 am

Ahhh I’m much more of a brut fan, so maybe I’ll enjoy it! haha I’ve recently had some lovely sparkling rose’s that have changed my mind though!

Made in Sonoma March 30, 2013 at 3:46 am

I’m sure you’ll like it then. I love anything rose’ and sparkling, so that sounds amazing. 🙂

Nanny March 29, 2013 at 8:14 pm

Are those garlic fries, they are my favorite next to gorgonzola fries, Ryder sure looks like a typical snow dog, he’s so cute.

Made in Sonoma March 29, 2013 at 9:01 pm

They are truffle fries with some sort of cheese shavings on them. They were so good!

~A. Shellie~ March 30, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Omg! Ryder looks sort of human catching those snowballs!! hahaha

I love weekends when it’s all food,drinks and friends…gotta get back up there soon!!!!

Janelle March 31, 2013 at 2:41 am

I think I would take the peanut butter brownies? over the fries. Where is that recipe, coming soon, I hope? …Ryder is hilarious!

Made in Sonoma March 31, 2013 at 3:42 am

Since my pictures aren’t too good, I don’t know if I’ll post it, but here’s the link to the recipe: http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=3610