Random Thoughts Thursday
1. I haven’t done a Random Thoughts Thursday post in like…forever? I decided to try to bring it back. Well, maybe post one a month. I love looking back on them. This is more like a catch up of my last month in pictures.
2. Meet my nephew, Maverick. He’s now 4 months old and a little terror. I’m telling you, this dog is evil. Not really, but I like to say he is. He’s so vocal. I’m starting to think that’s just the way Doberman’s are. Sometimes we joke that he’s Liberty reincarnated.
3. Thanksgiving started off with a glass of this. I was a fan, but then Pliny the Elder fresh in a growler showed up, and I had to switch.
4. Drinking beer out of a wine glass doesn’t make me a snob. I was appreciating the aroma to the fullest. Also, alcohol makes my checks ridiculously red.
5. The day after Thanksgiving was spent at the Truckee cabin. So many 22’s! New beers make me happy. I was a fan of Chasin’ Freshies from Deschutes. Seemed like a pretty light IPA with an intense grapefruit flavor.
6. My beanie makes me look like I have a cone head, but I look pretty bad ass on that bike, right? Right?! This bad boy was admittedly fun!
7. Now, no one else might think this is funny, BUT David took this picture, right as I smelled a dog fart. I’m pretty sure Lexi was the culprit. So, I guess that’s what my face looks like when I smell/hear a fart. Both dogs are looking at me like, “WHAT?!”.
8. Oh, you know, just two of my favorite boys lounging.
9. I learned how to shoot a handgun! Kind of…I went, but I’m still learning. I will definitely be back. I shot a 40, 45, 9 mm, and 22. Don’t ask me what those are…jk.
10. I ran my first 5k! I ran as a “buddy” for Girls on the Run. My partner was awesome! She didn’t walk once and was so determined to finish without walking. Definitely makes me want to run another one. Maybe I’ll push myself to do a 10k. To celebrate, I bought new Nike’s (which I LOVE), and ate a burrito. Sounds about right!
Previous post: Brew Review: Sierra Nevada Celebration