1. It’s been a really long time since I’ve done a Random Thoughts Thursday.
2. My friend, Jasmin came to SF for the day last month (she’s a flight attendant from Germany), and my other friend, Ali, met up with us. Ali and Jasmin hadn’t seen each other since June 2004 so it was awesome to all catch up. We had a great dinner and drinks at Thai Basil. What a great happy hour menu they have!
3. I totally had the best caesar salad of my life at Cottonwood in Truckee, CA. Who knew?! I’m dying to go back and get another.
4. no words, just love.
5. Favorite place to take puppy boy swimming. Perfect place to spend a Friday night with my loves.
6. Favorite trail to
7. My backyard fence is lined with mint. I wish one of my friends loved mojitos as much as I do and wanted to come over and drink some. Instead, I’m constantly dreaming of mojitos.
9. I’m reading this book. I like it. Read it for a good summer read. I imagine the 22 year old male character, Josh, as Zac Efron. I want this to be made into a movie.
10. It’s Thursday! YAY!