1. Last weekend David’s high school buddy, Mike, came to town with his wife and adorable son, Carson. They were in town for a family birthday party, but Mike had promised David the next time he was in town he would attempt the No Manches Burrito at our neighborhood taqueria. Well, Mike gave it all he could, but he did not finish. No mas para Mike. His pregnant wife, Steph, said she thought she could definitely do it.
2. On St. Patrick’s Day, David, Ryder, & I headed up to my parents for our annual corned beef and cabbage dinner. My Aunt Shellie & Uncle Mark were also there. We had a fun beer tasting. Unfortunately, I didn’t really care for any of the above brews.
3. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I was in the mood to make something festive. After seeing Jenna’s Ceamy Lime Squares post, I knew I’d be making them. My mom brought me 6 limes from her tree that morning, and off I went, baking up a storm in the kitchen. These were goooood. Like…better than lemon bars…maybe.
4. I tried Bikram yoga with my friend, Laura, last Sunday morning. All I can think of is WOW. That was without a doubt the hardest workout of my life! I bought a 5 pass so I have to go back 4 more times in the next month. I’m trying to recruit people. I was so sore the next day. I felt like I had went backpacking. It was really a unique experience. I can honestly say, I don’t think there is anything else like bikram.
5. Later that day, after bikram, David & I enjoyed some froyo. I was totally craving it. My cup with; cookies & cream (the best!), peanut butter, chopped almonds, and reese’s peanut butter cups. Heaven.