Random Thoughts Thursday
1. I really like the shows; Once Upon a Time & Grimm. I love series and not reality t.v.
2. Have you ever seen My Strange Addiction? David & I stumbled upon it last weekend, and it’s freaking weird! Here were some of the weirdest addictions; eating rocks, eating couch cushions covered in dirt and hand lotion, eating toilet paper, carrying around a 20 year old pillow everywhere, and pulling hair out of drains. Ewee! That show is sooooooooo weird!!
3. I’m really loving Tazo Tea Vanilla Apricot White Tea.
4. I didn’t do a brew review on it, but Samuel Adams Latitude 48 IPA is pretty darn good!
5. Have you ever seen such a dirty truck!? That’s my dad’s truck up near Tahoe.
6. A girlfriend with a culinary degree gets you homemade pizza on Valentines day.
7. I’m going to Tahoe on Saturday and can’t wait! I love the snow and haven’t seen it once this winter. It’s about time!
8. On Valentines morning my dad surprised me with a latte & heart shaped pastry. I loved it!
9. A few hours later, David surprised me with these beautiful flowers delivered to my office. I was SO surprised because we haven’t celebrated v-day in years. I felt so loved!
10. Ryder really enjoyed my flowers. He even wanted to eat them.