One of my favorite bloggers, Maren, tagged me to do this post last week. You’re supposed to come up with 11 things about yourself, answer 11 questions, and then come up with 11 questions for others. Well, since most everyone has already done this, I’m gonna forgo asking 11 questions.
11 Random Facts about ME
1. My favorite color is GREEN!
10. I’m 5’2 1/2″ Yes, the 1/2″ matters.
My answers to Maren’s 11 questions:
1. Do you prefer froyo or ice cream and why? This is such a hard question. I LOVE both. I’m gonna go with froyo though. It’s cheaper and I’m “frugal”.
2.What is your funniest vacation memory? When I was a teenager, my family would make a couple summer trips up to this tiny town called, La Porte. We stayed at a family friends cabin, and their cabin had a railing on the deck. One night we got up there pretty late, my mom was expecting there to be that railing on the deck, well, the railing was gone. She took a few steps down the stairs, and went to use the non-existent railing for support, only problem was, there was no support for her. She went tumbling off the side of the steps. My mom landed in the dirt, in fetal position. I know it’s mean, but none of us could stop laughing.
3.What is the most outrageous thing you’ve ever cooked? I once made a chili with a whole can of chipotle chilis. I thought the recipe called for 2 cans of chipotle chilis. I thought that was excessive so I just used one can. I thought I was boarding the conservative line. Turned out the recipe called for 2 canned chipotle chilis. No one could eat the chili, except David, with about a cup of sour cream in it.
4. If you could go to South America or Africa which would you choose? I would rather go to South America.
5. Do you fear the dentist, why or why not? I definitely fear the dentist! I just went last week and they said I grind my teeth too much. I guess you’re not supposed to let your teeth sit on top of each other. I think the fear stems from my mom. She never trusted them when I was growing up, and now I can’t seem to trust them. Plus, I’ve had like 6 different dentists in my life.
6. What is the strangest meat you’ve ever tried? I guess frog legs. I was tricked into it when I was about 7 or 8? My dad told me it was fried chicken. Thanks, Dad.
7. Have you ever done something illegal? I need details!! Of course I have! One incident in paticular, I was 17, I think, and I illegally parked at a beach over night. Gasp! I ended up getting a parking ticket.
8. What is the one clothing item you just have to have? I LOVE my Nike sweats. I know, not very cool, but they are SO comfy!
9. If you could get a mani or a pedi which one would you choose? Definitely a pedi. I’m actually kind of scared of mani’s. I’ve never even had one…
10. Go to Gossip Magazine… Go! I don’t really have one. I usually check up on that stuff online using the blog The Superficial.
11. Grossest food ever, what is it? Escargot — I hate it!