1. I think I said it on Monday, but Happy 2012! Thanks for still coming back to check out my blog. 🙂
2. I think I’ll share some recent phone pictures this week.
3. My New Years Eve was quiet. It’s okay though, really! I like quiet nights home with the boy & the pup. I made a yummy chicken tortilla casserole for dinner. We opened up this bottle of Moscato Spumante that my friend, Michelle gave me to try. I love sweet sparkling wines, so this was a nice gift! Always a bonus if it’s affordable. We watched Crazy, Stupid, Love (which I liked!), and chowed down on peppermint bark that I won from a giveaway by Gingerbread Bagels. Ended up falling asleep before 11…what can ya do? I was awake the night before traveling back from Kauai until 1:30 a.m. if that makes it any better.
4. During my vacation I ate Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal about 4 days, I think. It’s such a better deal than breakfast at the resort. It’s also perfect for the airport! Thank you, Maren for the suggestion!
5. I wanna be here now.
6. It makes me very jealous knowing there are people there right now doing what I was doing and I’m not.
7. I don’t think I could ever get sick of waking up to this view. Christmas morning, ya’ll
8. How about the morning we were leaving? Nope, still not sick of it.
9. BEST CRAB CAKES EVER! Seriously, I’ve never had better. All thanks to Merrimans.
10. I could never stay forever though. I missed this guy WAY too much!