1. My smoothie brings all the boys to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours, Damn right its better than yours, I can teach you, But I have to charge.
Yes, that is my first random thought. I am in looovvveee with my green smoothies! So much smoothie talk on the blogsphere. Can’t stop. Won’t stop.
2. Last weekend David & I brewed. It was lots of fun, but also lots of work! It’s called Ryder’s Rye IPA. It’s named after none other than little man. In honor of Ryder, we used the spent grains and made Ryder some dog treats. Pretty exciting, right? We live on the wild side.
3. We also feasted on our favorite burrito. For $9.99 we get a Carnitas Grande Burrito with Green Sauce. They also give you chicken tortilla soup AND chips and salsa! All this food feeds both of us. Pretty darn good deal! Look at the size of my half burrito! If you share it’s not as bad for you…
8. Whenever I hear that Rihanna song on the radio, “We fell in love in a hopeless place…”. I keep thinking of The Hunger Games. I wonder if anyone else has thought that — I doubt it.
9. Last Saturday, David & I watched Anger Management. Remember that movie? Adam Sandler, Jack Nicholson? It’s hilarious. Its circa 2003, so I think it’s time you watch it again.
10. Yoga was soooo hard last night! I was in so much pain. I don’t think I was the only one, either. It seemed like the whole class was dying. The only thing that kept me going was by the time I looked at the clock for the first time (bad yogi), it had already been 35 minutes, thank god! I really dislike leaving a workout and feeling like I did terrible. I felt pretty weak and scared for next week. Maybe it was just an off day…I hope.