Random Thoughts Thursday

by Kelli H. on December 1, 2011

1. that picture cracks me up. little man loves the fountain.

2. how in the world is it december 1st? where did the year go?!

3. i can’t stand hiccups; mine or other peoples.

4. favorite ice cream is jamocha almond fudge. what is jamocha?

5. i had my first picture on foodgawker the other day. see it here. pretty much made my day.

6. i made a twitter account for made in sonoma.  Follow @madeinsonoma

7. i feel like a hypocrite with a twitter account. i’ve been hating on twitter for years and now i have one…whoops!

8. kauai is in my near future and i am so ready for it! haven’t had a real vacation in a few years.

9. ryder learned “shake” the other day and will now shake your hand on command. he also smiles when he sees me and it melts my heart. i need to capture it on film. i need to stop saying “on film” since i don’t capture anything on film…

10. homemade lasagna is one of my once a year dishes. do you have a once a year dish?

Kristine @ Running on Hungry December 1, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Random Comment Thursday –

1. I am in love with your dog. Did you get him from a breeder? Locally? (Please say yes.)
2. I HATE HICCUPS
3. Congrats on the Foodgawker picture!
4. Please tell me all the fun places you go on Kauai and everything fun you do – We’re planning a trip next summer!

Made in Sonoma December 1, 2011 at 10:48 pm

@Kristine @ Running on Hungry

My boyfriend found him on craigslist. A family in SF was giving him away with all of his stuff FOR FREE! I guess their daughter was allergic to him and just wanted him to go to a good home. Still don’t know why they picked us but I am so glad they did! I believe he is from a breeder in SF.

I will definitely do a recap of my Kauai trip when I get back. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maren December 2, 2011 at 7:19 am

I literally didn’t think that was your dog and you found the picture searching for something like “weird dog pictures in fountains”. How hysterical!! I wish it was on a shirt.

Made in Sonoma December 2, 2011 at 2:36 pm

@Maren
ahaha! That comment made me literally laugh out loud.

mexigarian December 2, 2011 at 11:30 pm

LOL. How cute is that pup! He’s going to be trouble ๐Ÿ˜‰ but fun.

I hate hiccups too. I especially hate mine because I burp at the same time : it can be painful.

Made in Sonoma December 2, 2011 at 11:35 pm

@mexigarian
oh no! That sounds terrible!