1. I know, I talk about Ryder a lot on my blog. Sorry guys, but he’s my little man! I love capturing him on camera.
2. When you have a dog you don’t need t.v.
3. I sent out Christmas cards the other day. Do you send out cards? It’s pretty much the only thing, besides baking that I do to get into the spirit of the holidays.
4. I made my new favorite cookies last night. I’ll share the recipe tomorrow. I also ate 4…or 5 of them…
5. I’ve been practicing yoga for 6 months now. Just thought I’d give an update that I love it! Minus Tuesday’s class, because the yoga instructor was being a bully, and totally took me out of my ‘zen’ zone.
6. Why do people in the car pool lane think that it’s a free-for-all lane? There is still a speed limit, people!
7. I don’t drink coffee every day. Usually just Friday’s at work as a treat, and Saturday morning’s cup of French press. I’ve had a caramel latte every day this week. I’ve been making them at work with this homemade caramel. I’ve been REALLY bad this week. Caramel lattes and cookies…
8. I have a stack of dishes sitting in my kitchen, and all I can do is sit here, and sing to myself, “Tomorrow can wait till tomorrow. It’s all about tonight!“. Except, I’m totally going to do them tonight. I can’t leave dishes over night.
9. I watched Water for Elephants last Saturday. I liked it. I read the book too. That book took me like 5 month to read! It never takes me that long to read a book, but I thought it was slow, and I didn’t enjoy all the animal cruelty. Stupid circuses! I liked the ending though. What’d you think?
10. I know I’m late in the game, and everyone and their mom have read, The Help, but that’s what I’m reading now. I’m only about 150 pages in, but I’m loving it!